Wayne Rowlands – Co-Founder, CEO and President
- Senior Vice President, Merrill Lynch. Formerly at Morgan Stanley
- Has financed many small, mid-size and large companies, including two IPOs
- Managed portfolios valued at over $300 million
- Has raised seed capital, mezzanine financing, convertible financing, lines of credit, acquisition financing, working capital loans, real estate financing, and other financing for numerous companies
- BA in Biology with minors in Chemistry and Physics, Sonoma State University
Rob Mayfield – Chief Technology Officer
- Over 25 years in all aspects of software and database development, architecture and senior management
- Formerly Chief Architect for Food.com, responsible for a $7 million budget and the development of an ordering system for 17,000 restaurants
- Former principal Java architect for two San Francisco web-based start-ups
- Developer of web-based business-to-business systems with client interfaces to IBM and Dunn & Bradstreet
- Early work with Oracle, Informix and Sysbase database systems included developing interfaces to Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) for Cisco, Lockheed, and Motorola
- BS in Physics from UCLA, MS in Bio-Physics University California Berkeley
Edward Mooney – Senior Advisor
Mr. Mooney has over 25 years of experience in all facets of corporate development for publicly‐traded companies and privately‐held ventures and investments including finance, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, investor relations, and regulatory compliance. He currently serves as a Director, Corporate Secretary and Executive Vice President of Cobalt Holdings, Inc., a company developing advanced international telecommunication services. He is the Founder of Alive Survive, Inc., and is the Managing of Western Growth Sciences and CR Nutrient Labs, companies involved in advanced agricultural and building materials. He has served as a director of publicly-traded companies, including most recently Vibe Wireless Corp., American Sands Energy Corporation, and Colombia Energy Resources. He also has and presently serves as managing director of a number of privately-held companies investing in and developing products, services and products in the alternative energy and specialty agricultural chemical industries, including Forestbay Capital Partners, LLC, for whom he has served as Manager since June 2014. Mr. Mooney received a Masters Degree in Education and a Bachelors Degree in Geography from the California State University System. He is an advisor to the Global University for Lifelong Learning, a non-profit extending personal empowerment and educational opportunities to the world’s poorest communities
Ted Morgan – Co-Founder, Senior Advisor
- Shell Development Co, (Shell Oil R&D) Director government contract procurement
- Former Xerox Corporation sales & marketing executive
- Over 30 years’ experience as founder, financier or CEO of Venture or strategic investment backed companies including Human Engineered Software, Office Club/Office Depot (NYSE ODP), MedChoice, US Electricar/Enova Systems, Med*Rite Laboratories, Alternative Technologies International
- Experienced in all aspects of corporate development from start-up to exit
- Extensive international experience in direct investment and strategic partnerships
- Co-founder of the Software Publishers Association, the entity representing the interests of most major software companies globally
- BS in Business Administration and Production Management, California State University
- MBA coursework, U.C. Berkeley
Naomi Tickle – Chief Face Scientist
Naomi Tickle was first introduced to face pattern analysis in 1981. She was amazed by the accuracy. Since that time, Naomi has perfected the technology and has become an International speaker, career consultant and author. Naomi has authored It’s All in the Face, You Can Read a Face Like a Book, Closing the Sale, What Make People Tick & Why and Who Am I Who Are You. For many years she has provided training for certified personologists, and organized regular workshops for AT&T. She has also held workshops at Norwich University, IBM, National Semiconductor, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Ameriprise Financial, Rotary International to name a few. Naomi Tickle is a world-renowned speaker and career consultant. She has appeared on CNN, NBC, BBS, Commonwealth Club, Good Morning America, and numerous radio shows world-wide
- Executive-level consultant for companies ranging from small start-ups to multi-billion-dollar international corporations. Consulting experience includes engagements with Brewer Science, Digimarc, Ramtron, Sun Power and Transphorm
- Expertise in Operations aspects of technology companies
- Formerly at Signetics and Intersil. Ran fabrication plants for Intel and AMD
- Formerly COO for Spansion, where he ran Operations worldwide
- Served as first Senior Vice President of Worldwide Operations for GlobalFoundries, running the factories in Germany, Singapore and New York
- Has served on the boards of directors of Ramtron International and Spansion
- BS in Physics from Northwestern University, MS in Physics from the University of Wisconsin
Robert (Rob) Dellenbach, Attorney at Law, Dellenbach Venture Counsel. Has advised technology, software, Internet, communications, media, and other high-growth ventures in Silicon Valley and worldwide since 1989. Former partner at Fenwick & West LLP and Reed Smith LLP. Has advised clients on thousands of venture-capital and private-equity financings, mergers, acquisitions, public offerings and strategic intellectual-property transactions aggregating billions of dollars in value. JD, Stanford Law School.
L.B. Day, President, L.B. Day & Company, Inc, a strategic-planning firm whose clients have included Advanced Micro Devices, Applied Materials, DuPont-Air Products Nanomaterials, Digimarc, Fujitsu, IBM, Intel, Raytheon, Sun Microsystems, Xerox, and US government agencies. Specializes in organization planning, organization improvement and strategic-development strategies. MBA from George Washington University. Mr. Day serves on the board of directors of Microchip Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCHP).
Robert Harmon, Professor Emeritus of Marketing and Service Innovation, Cameron Research Fellow, Portland State University. American Marketing Association Doctoral Consortium Fellow. Former VP of Marketing, Director of Marketing and Sales, and Director of Service Innovation and Development in industries including pharmaceuticals, IT portfolio management and water infrastructure. MBA in Finance from California State University, Long Beach, and PhD in Marketing and Information Systems from Arizona State University.
Doug Moran, Founder, Okika Technologies. Former Vice President of Research and development for Ramtron International Corp., Mr. Moran has extensive experience establishing and leading global cross-functional product-development teams. He is an expert in high-performance analog, RF and System on a Chip technologies.
Bill Staunton, Founder, Okika Technologies. Former CEO of Ramtron International Corporation. Mr. Staunton has extensive experience as a C-level global executive with a history of driving company growth through operational excellence, customer focus, employee engagement, and clearly defined vision and strategy. BSEE Utah State University.